Moving on from Beta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving on from Beta

Post by Unreliable Narrator on Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:37 am

At some point in the near future I'd like to "end" our beta phase, and begin advertising to the raggedy remnants of the NWN community. Before we do that, of course, I'd like to touch up the module. There are a few things I think we could improve upon in that time frame:

Dungeon Masters: We could probably use an additional DM or two to push plots and advance the story. I'll put up a post as to what we're looking for, but if anyone's interested please shoot me a PM. Being a DM is rewarding in its own right, but it does involve setting your own goals as a player aside to push bigger stories.

Quests: We could use more dungeons and places to explore for experience, be they simple like the Overgrown Fields, or a bit longer and more complex like the Snidgescale Rookery. If anyone earnestly would like to build for Andrune I'd appreciate it.

Mechanics: Custom kits, rages, songs, and wildshapes are a good start but I'd like to add more. What other classes could use kits? Does anyone have ideas for additional kits for existing classes?
Unreliable Narrator

View user profile http://andrune.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving on from Beta

Post by Seager on Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:00 am

Personally I'd love to see some more kits. Maybe rogue and fighter. Fighter especially I've always seen as either a means to reach weapon master, or a way for a cleric or thief to pick up a bonus feat/weapon profs easily. I think a few interesting kits would help greatly.

Seager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by supergeddes on Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:10 am

Yea more kits would be fantastic, Im a huge fan of the existing ones as it gives you a lot more flavour. I think seager is right, something niffty for rogue and fighter perhaps. I'll be back in the UK over christmas so I might not be on as much, but i'll try to build up a few more areas and quests if i can.

Also we need more content on here, a few more bios would be nice!

supergeddes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by everfresh on Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:27 pm

More kits would be amazing! It adds a lot of flavour and options for customising beyond the vanilla NWN set.
everfresh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreliable Narrator on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:06 pm

As some of you may have noticed, before altering kits I decided to go back and update prestige classes so they're actually viable to take in our current environment.

Anyway, I'd like to clean up a few things and begin advertising. Chiefly we need more of the following:
-One to two more DMs.
-More dungeons and explorable locations
-More kit ideas.

If anyone wants to plan kits, or become more involved with building, feel free to shoot me a PM. I could use the help.
Unreliable Narrator

View user profile http://andrune.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraydoc on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:01 pm

Anyone still playing NwN here?
Just installed the game again. Missing the RP!

Fraydoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top